If you’re going to be in London for the holiday season, check into the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park to celebrate Winnie-the-Pooh’s 90th anniversary with your little ones. HOT brings you the highlights.
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London will bring in Winnie-the-Pooh’s 90th anniversary by indulging in Winnie-the-Pooh treats and activities at the hotel from 19th October 2016 to 31st December 2016.
- Embracing Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London’s renowned warmth, hospitality and service, the Pooh Bear package will help little ones discover Winnie at one of the most iconic buildings in Knightsbridge.
- Priced at GBP 1,000, the Pooh Bear package includes one night’s accommodation in a luxurious suite, a scrumptious English breakfast spread for two adults and two children, Winnie-the-Pooh 30-book box set and cuddly Winnie-the-Pooh teddy on arrival, and Pooh Bear afternoon tea in the Loggia for two adults and two children.
- The Pooh Bear-themed afternoon tea will include honey-based treats from The Hive Honey Shop, a Dickensian-styled store offering Britain’s largest selection of English and international honeys.
- To complement the Pooh Bear afternoon tea, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London will continue its collaboration with celebrity couture milliner, Emily Baxendale, who will create an exclusive collection of five timeless children’s headpieces inspired by Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Tigga, Eyeore and Owl.
For bookings or more information about the Pooh Bear package, contact reservations at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London directly on + 44 (0) 20 7838 2000or via email email@example.com.