Delivered with a leather and rubber strap as well as a metal bracelet, Vacheron Constantin Overseas is the perfect gift for the holiday season.
- Vacheron Constantin Overseas, the luxury Swiss brand’s emblematic watch dedicated to world travellers, offers stylish options for the festive season thanks to an array of strap colours.
- The new strap colours can be worn on different occasions. You can rapidly switch from one to another of the straps/bracelet or change its folding clasp or buckle with ease.
- Vacheron Constantin has also given top priority to comfort by developing an easy-fit size adjustment system to ensure the models sit perfectly on the wrist.
- Now comes the tough part: Choosing a colour from a palette of shades complementing the three straps/ bracelet: Semi-matt dark grey, blue or camel for men’s models; pink, light blue or white for ladies’ versions. Even the rubber strap plays the chameleon and is capable of morphing in a moment to blue for men; or to white for women.
- Loyal to its values and to its demanding standards, Vacheron Constantin has lavished the same attention to detail on its interchangeable straps/bracelet as on the watch as a whole.
- The metal bracelet features a domed and satin-finished centre, while the polished inner angles form a half Maltese cross. While the hand-sewn Mississipiensis alligator leather strap with its large square scales has a nubuck lining with a microperforated effect, the surface of the rubber strap picks up a motif inspired by the Vacheron Constantin emblem.
The interchangeable straps/bracelet concept and this range of colours promises elegant travels around the world.