The TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 goes a step further in asserting the finesse of fine watchmaking brands in the arena of connected watches…HOT explores further…
The launch of the new TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 officially connects Swiss tradition to the future. This is the first TAG Heuer modular luxury watch bearing the Swiss Made label. Some key features of the watch…
- It has been designed, developed and assembled in Switzerland by TAG Heuer.
- It features an original concept, new in the field of connected watches: the connected module is interchangeable with a Haute Horlogerie mechanical module: 3 hands or Chronograph Tourbillon COSC certified, offering a vast choice of materials, colours and combinations.
- The concept of modularity also applies to the lugs, strap, buckle.
- The Swiss luxury watch has been engineered in collaboration with Intel.
- Key functions and features: it is water-resistant to 50 meters, features GPS, an NFC sensor for payments, a stunning high definition AMOLED screen and a wide selection of unlimited customizable TAG Heuer dials.
- Another highlight is the new TAG Heuer Companion app that improves the software experience and keeps the wearer connected with preferred people and information.
- Only high-quality materials have been used, such as titanium, ceramic, rose gold, with impeccable attention to detail.
TAG Heuer leads the way in the world of avant-garde luxury watchmaking…firstly, in crafting the perfect match between fine watchmaking and smart technology…and then, in applying the “See now, buy now” fast fashion concept. Hence, the watches are already on sale in TAG Heuer boutiques, from a selection of retailers, or available for delivery via the brand’s online webstore.
With the TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 you don’t really have to wait for good things!