At Skylodge Adventure Suites you can sleep within a completely transparent hanging bedroom; that allows you to appreciate the impressive view of the Sacred Valley by night surrounded by the Milky Way.
Continuing with our philosophy of sharing a mountain experience with everyone; our dedicated research and development department has created these Vertical Hanging Modules.
Each module has four beds, dinning area and private bathroom, made of aerospace aluminum and high resistance poly-carbonate. Each module measures 24 ft. in length and 8 ft. in height and width.
Once inside the module one can remove the harness as the only way to leave is through the portal located in the upper part of the craft. There are six windows and four ventilation ducts that ensure a comfortable atmosphere.
Each module utilizes an alternative lighting system with solar panels that stores energy in batteries for the four interior lamps, plus a solar reading lamp for each bed.
Each module has a private bathroom separated from the bedroom by an insulating wall, within which is a dry ecological toilet and sink, where you can still enjoy the gorgeous views through the 1.8 meter diameter dome.
The dome also has curtains for privacy from the curious gaze of passing condors (your sky neighbours).
The design and features of each module provides you first class service with complete comfort. Fine quality mattresses and cotton sheets, down pillows and quilts ensure a warm and pleasant night at 1312 ft.
The Natura Vive Skylodge located over the Sacred Valley of Cuzco, Peru, currently has three Adventure Suites: Luna, Silves and Miranda, with a total capacity for eight guests. The Luna is the service module.
Our capacity is 8 people on the entire lodge, 4 people per suite maximum.
Max. Capacity 4 people
There are 2 ways to get to the Skylodge; by way of the Via Ferrata, crossing the hanging bridge, or the intrepid path toward the Ziplines. Choose your preference!
- 13:00 pm Pick up at hotel in Cusco City
- 14:30 pm Arrive to Pachar, Sacred Valley14:30 – 15 pm Safety talk and equipment dress-up
- 15 – 16 pm Ascent (by the via ferrata or the zipline hike depending on the activity chosen)
- 16:30 – 17 pm Arrive to Skylodge Adventure suites, we offer coffee or mate/tea to clients
- 17 – 17:30 pm Safety talk on Skylodge functions/procedures
- 20 pm Dinner
Depending on passengers itinerary for this day, the guide define with the passengers the time for wake up call and breakfast. If they dont have a train to catch, or they are not in a hurry, the itinerary is:
- 8 am Coffee and mate/tea offer inside the suite
- 9 am Breakfast(inside the suite or the platform, is up the passengers)
- 11 -12:30 pm Descent(depending on the activity chosen)
- 12:30 – 14pm Transportation from Pacharto Cusco
- 14 pm Arrive to Cusco City