The launch of the Patravi ScubaTec SFA Special Edition amidst new watch collections at Baselworld 2017, reaffirms Carl F. Bucherer‘s affinity with its roots…
Patravi ScubaTec SFA Special Edition
The Patravi ScubaTec SFA Special Edition honours a special partnership. As the first official timekeeper for the Swiss national football teams, the Swiss watchmaking brand has launched the official watch for the Swiss national women’s football team at Baselworld 2017.
The team qualified to enter the 2017 European Championship in the Netherlands, where they will kick off with a Patravi ScubaTec in their Swiss national colours: red and white.
Highlights of the watch…
- The case is a 36 mm one, thus exuding femininity.
- The sporty timepiece also boasts the Swiss national colours: red and white.
- The massive steel base of the watch features a stylized football, engraved with the SFA logo as well as the name of each player.
- The white rubber strap harmonizes with the matching dial in the football look – the SFA association logo appears subtly in the background, while the water resistance of “200 m” is imprinted in fine red typography.
- The rotating bezel is set in red and white ceramic, and a slim, red ring graces the crown.
- The automatic CFB 1950 movement runs uninterrupted for over 38 hours without additional energy input.
- The robust stainless steel housing can resist water pressure to a depth of 200 m, while the crown is protected at the edges from damaging knocks.
What’s more, each player is to receive their own customized timepiece Each Patravi ScubaTec SFA Special Edition…now that’s a true special edition!