Car lovers in India are in for a treat! Luxury car brand Lamborghini has two pieces of good news for them. Automobili Lamborghini India has launched the new Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder. And it has also inaugurated its Mumbai showroom.
Hands on time brings you all the details that you need to know about the –
Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder by Lamborghnii
- The ‘610’ in its name denotes the horsepower while ‘4’ refers to all-wheel drive.
- The new car is a convertible version of the iconic Huracán.
- The naturally aspirated 5.2 L V10 engine produces 449 kW / 610 hp.
- The new car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.4 seconds, with a top speed of 324 km/h (201 mph).
- It has ‘cylinder on demand’ in combination with ‘stop start’, and a new electronically controlled all-wheel drive set-up for improved driving behavior.
- It comes with the new lightweight, electrohydraulic soft top, which is available in black, brown and red colours.
- The dimensions of the new car are: 4.46 meters (175.59 in) long, 1.92 meters (75.59 in) wide and 1.18 meters (46.46 in) high.
- The hybrid chassis of the Huracán Spyder LP 610-4 combines aluminum components front and rear with extensive carbon fiber elements in the occupants’ cell.
- The dry weight of the car is just 1,542 kgs.
- The interiors include the 12.3-inch TFT display, a slender dashboard and center console.
- The car is manufactured at Automobili Lamborghini headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese.
- Huracán Spyder LP 610-4 is priced at INR 3.89 Crores (Ex-showroom) Delhi.
Speaking at the car launch, Sebastien Henry, Head, Lamborghini Southeast Asia, said, “The car combines performance of the Huracán coupé paired with the emotional facet of open air driving. Replacing the best-selling open-top model in Lamborghini’s history, the Gallardo Spyder, we are confident that the Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder will carry forward the legacy of its predecessor.”
The Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder by Lamborghini is all set to set the streets of India ablaze with its speed and style.