A G-Class like never before…Open-air luxury both on…and off-road! HOT tells you what you must know about the new Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet.
This is for all you automobile freaks out there! Mercedes‑Maybach presents a new masterpiece of automotive engineering. We crystallize some interesting facts about the car.
- The open-top G‑Class is the first off-roader from the Mercedes-Maybach sub-brand.
- With its superlative V12 engine, portal axles, electric fabric top and exclusive equipment specification in the rear compartment, this very special all-terrain vehicle meets the expectations of customers who demand the very highest standards of their vehicle.
- The Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet is surely the most exclusive form of stylish open-top motoring – it is limited to 99 units only.
- Till now, one in every ten vehicles sold in the S‑Class segment was a Mercedes-Maybach. With the Mercedes-Maybach G‑Class Landaulet, the Mercedes-Maybach portfolio extends to include the world’s most iconic and prestigious off-roader.
- Some dimensions: the car has a length of 5345 millimetres, a wheelbase of 3428 millimetres, a height of 2235 millimetres, almost half a metre of ground clearance and ample space and comfort for four passengers.
- This extrovert G‑Class represents a unique combination of luxurious chauffeur saloon and off-roader. While the driver and front passenger are accommodated under the closed roof, the rear passengers can revel in a maximum of comfort: at the press of a button, a large folding top opens electrically to offer a view of the blue sky. The rear passengers enjoy the majestic open-air experience from their single seats. On demand, an electrically operated glass partition separates the rear compartment from the driver’s section. In addition, the glass can be changed from transparent to opaque at the press of a button.
- One more comfort feature for passengers…the active multicontour seats also have a massage function, for enhanced well-being, including one with heat. The rear seating concept is augmented by a calf rest, which is freely adjustable in length and swivel range.
- To afford the rear passengers the optimum in comfort, there is a large business console with thermal cup holders between the individual seats. These allow beverages to be cooled or heated over a lengthy period of time.
The history of the G-Class is rich in superlatives and landmarks. With the new Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet, the off-road icon demonstrates that the definition of unique luxury can always be taken to a new level!