The spa at Mandarin Oriental Marrakech sprawls across 1800 square metres and features six treatment rooms, including two suites, each with their own private garden. The spa lies nestled amidst the luxurious Berber and Arab-Andalucian inspired villas and suites of the hotel, which are surrounded by 20 hectares of lush gardens. With private pools and shaded outdoor areas, the hotel is the right destination for anyone who’s looking for tranquil time and lavish pampering.
The latest offering by the hotel is the Spa Retreat accommodation package, which involves a minimum 4-night stay, priced from EUR 865 per night based on single occupancy in Mandarin Pool Villa category. The package includes:
- Unlimited use of spa facilities: Hammam, indoor swimming pool, fitness and wellness centre
- 2 sessions of personal training (60min)
- 3 collective Yoga classes
- 1 Discovery Hammam (60min)
- 1 Body wrap (30min)
- 2 personalised massages (60min)
- 1 Oxygen facial treatment by Linda Meredith (90min) and a host of other facilities.
The package like the hotel and the spa is designed to put your body mind and spirit at ease. For more details, check www.mandarinoriental.com.