One year after the world premiere of the Chiron, Bugatti draws a positive balance at this year’s Geneva International Motor Show… HOT tracks the performance…
It has been only a year since the introduction of the model. But, Chiron is speeding fast to success. The Chiron has already reached half-way point: half of the total series of 500 vehicles have already found a buyer – even without test drives! Here’s a little bit more about the super car and its super performance!
- The total production will remain strictly limited to 500 vehicles
- Europe is in the lead as regards orders in the global market. With 37 percent of all sales, it is the strongest region, as was the case with the Veyron, followed by North America with 30 percent of orders to date. The Middle East, with 26 percent, is another key traditional market for Bugatti.
- The first vehicles have been delivered to customers at the same time as the Geneva International Motor Show.
- Customers can now choose between a total of eight carbon colours for their Chiron: Black, Grey, Turquoise, Blue, Green, Brown, Red and now also Bleu Royal.
- Bugatti exhibited the new exposed carbon fibre colour “Bleu Royal” at the Geneva International Motor Show. It is thus showing a Chiron produced for a customer in the new colour. The customer even spent one day in the Atelier in Molsheim working on his car. For the interior of the Chiron on show in Geneva, the customer opted for a duotone variant. Leather in two different tones of blue, “Deep Blue” and “French Racing Blue”, was used.
- The French super sports car brand is inviting its customers to a central test drive event. Within the next few days, the first vehicles are to be delivered to customers.
- exposed carbon fibre colour “Bleu Royal”. The luxury brand from Molsheim is a market leader in terms of the variety of colours and the quality of visible carbon.
Wolfgang Dürheimer, President of Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S., drew a positive balance concerning the past 12 months before the start of the motor show. “The Chiron got off to a fantastic start with its tremendous world premiere here in Geneva last year,” he said. “Over the months that followed, we kept our foot on the gas, started series production and are now delivering the first vehicles to our customers. The fact that we have already taken orders for half of the Chiron series even without test drives so far bears witness to the great confidence of our customers in our brand and its strong aura,” he said.
Well, the Chiron journey has just begun and it has already crossed great milestones…surely the right way to speed ahead!