French luxury car brand Bugatti launched its new sports car Bugatti Chiron at the Geneva International Motor Show 2016.
Be it design, speed, efficiency or luxury, the Chiron is unmistakably a Bugatti. The car features an exceptionally high torque value of 1,600 Nm between 2,000 and 6,000 rpm and a wide variety of technical innovations. It boasts a newly developed W16 engine and an adaptive chassis that’s innovated by Bugatti, a first of its kind. It is equipped with intelligent air intake management that enhances the aerodynamic properties of the car. The new machine is all set to be the new record holder in speed.
The Chiron flaunts a groovy exterior that’s made of 100% authentic materials. At every step of the making of this car, the engineers were challenged with the standards the brand has set for itself. And the finished product leaves a car aficionado wanting for nothing more.
Here are 6 things you need to know about Chiron Bugatti:
- It goes from 0 to 100km in less than 2.5 seconds
- It can go up to 420 km/h which is the set upper limit for road travel
- Its production is limited to 500 unit.
- It will be launched in the market in Autumn 2016
- It received a tremendous response at the Motor Show, so much so that advance booking for one third of its production is already done.
- It is priced at €2.4 million net.
Visit Bugatti website for more info.